• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Do As Infinity, Root Five to Perform Fairy Tail Anime's New Themes

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zagnaphein

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:20 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
^Of course they refer to the anime. Filler arcs are anime-exclusive, the mangakas have little to no saying in what goes on there. I wasn't aware Bleach and FT had the same main writer, but if they do I feel partially bummed because recycled storyline and partially OK because the Zanpakuto Rebellion (the first part) was the best of all Bleach fillers.

I hated the Starry whatevs arc in FT and I'm not too hyped for another filler arc so soon (I wanted to see the Sun Village -___-), but I have so far religiously gobbled down every crappy fillers from all my favorite Shonen series, so I'm not going to make an exception of this. Although I'm not looking forward to seeing Lucy de-powered, she already gets lots of convenient shit treatment, especially in filler episodes. Hope she gets the chance to be awesome, since she didn't get any of those in the GMG

Well it's not bad to have fillers i know it took us a year to see FT and the ending of GMG but i really dont want the anime to go on Hiatus again. Especially for Mashima, he loves his work and he was dissapointed that Rave Master never made it to the end as Anime (cheering for a Rave Master Anime Reboot) at some point!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2