• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Watamote (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:12 am Reply with quote
OVA

Oh Tomoko. Believe it or not, Tomoko indeed at one time managed to spoiler[be cool]. To a spoiler[boy in her brother's grade while she was in middle school she tried to show off, and out of desperation looked like a total dork, but managed to kind of intrigue him]. Only, by the time spoiler[he has grown, there is no way he would be able to recognise her for what she is]. Of Course from the Tomoko side it was far more spoiler[pathetic, including thinking that she is going to die].

In true fashion I had to turn away for a moment because the things spoiler[she said even while in beautiful mode] were super embarrassing.
dtm42

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:40 am Reply with quote
I wonder how happy she would be right now had she become friends with the boy. He seemed like he had chuuni potential so its possible they could have gotten along well.
Key

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quote
Had not even heard that there was going to be an OVA. Guess I have to track this down now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quote
And it's an original story not from either manga, but Komiwhatsherface shows up so knowing the middle school manga helps.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 23 of 23