• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Disappearing data in Encyclopedia

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DokoMadeMo
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quote
I just went to submit staff for "Kancolle" but when I went to the page in the encyclopedia, I noticed that staff that I had submitted earlier this month had suddenly "disappeared" as if I had never submitted the staff in the first place. I checked my submission history and it says my most recent submission was January 30th, but I know for a fact that I have been regularly submitted staff for both "Kancolle" and "Garo" every week this month. Does anyone know why/how this happened? I've been using the encyclopedia for many many years now and this is the first time that something like this has ever happened. Is there any way to recover what I had submitted? Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 pm Reply with quote
There was an announcement about this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1