• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Project Itoh's Genocidal Organ, Harmony Novels Inspire Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Cool. I'm thinking of getting the novels in the future when this makes its theatrical debut.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
CoreSignal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Great news. I just started reading Genocidal Organ, and I was thinking to myself that a manga adaptation would be awesome.

Stark700 wrote:
Cool. I'm thinking of getting the novels in the future when this makes its theatrical debut.

Yeah, I'm hoping to read both novels before the movies come out.
iAmDot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:40 pm Reply with quote
CoreSignal wrote:
Great news. I just started reading Genocidal Organ, and I was thinking to myself that a manga adaptation would be awesome.

Stark700 wrote:

Yeah, I'm hoping to read both novels before the movies come out.

so are these 3 novels related to each other? like sequels? yes or no? Very Happy
CoreSignal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:55 pm Reply with quote
iAmDot wrote:
so are these 3 novels related to each other? like sequels? yes or no? Very Happy

The first two novels are related to each other. While I haven't read Harmony yet, according to the book description Harmony takes place after Genocidal Organ, so I guess it's a sequel. I'm not sure if Empire of Corpses is related to the first two, though. Apparently, the author only had 30 pages written before he passed away, and the rest of the novel was finished by another someone else.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1