• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Captcha/Security check screen

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:24 am Reply with quote
OK, I was trying to post something on this thread and before I posted it, when I click on the "preview post" button the first time, it gave me this:

Now I had to type in the number (which I did correctly) and it gave me an error. I had to click "back" on my browser and somehow when I do it again for the 3rd time (that security check popped up the 2nd time when I attempted to post) I no longer see the security check, and I was able to post normally. What happened, why am I getting this security check/captcha when I post something?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:06 am Reply with quote
It's because you've been blocked by Cloudflare for whatever reason. There's a link to the thread about being blocked by Cloudflare right there in your screencap.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:30 am Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
It's because you've been blocked by Cloudflare for whatever reason. There's a link to the thread about being blocked by Cloudflare right there in your screencap.

Must've not looked at it carefully. That explains it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1