• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kingdom chapter summary discussion.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svbmnmon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:26 am Reply with quote
Ch. 429: The Reputation of a General

[link removed]

Summary:

spoiler[-Short flashback of Shin rushing to the scene on his horse from the second floor of a building beside the corridor, before jumping down to save You despite his injury.

-After dealing with the first rider, he knocked the next few down from their horses, including Hanoki's son. On foot, he defeated the rebels easily and cut off Hanoki's son's arm.

-The rest of HSU arrived from the distance while the rest of the rebels abandoned their commander and fled.]

spoiler[-We were told that Denyuu is just injured and out of action but definitely will not die.

-Shin explained that they found Hanoki's son because of the huge number of dead bodies that they left during their advance as they killed everyone in sight on their way to the harem.

-When Hanoki's son tried to compare his actions of killing innocent people to Shin's killings in the battlefield, Shin just gave him a punch to the face and warned him against it.

-Shin decided not to kill him as he wanted to capture all the rebel commanders alive so that they can be help testify Ryofui's crimes after the war.

-Shin realised that the little girl is Sei's daughter and is relieved to be able to save her in time.]

[EDIT: Spoiler tags added. Also, unauthorized scans aren't allowed. Read the rules, please. -TK]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1