• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Subete ga F ni Naru Anime's 1st Promo Unveils Inio Asano Character Designs

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:25 pm Reply with quote
I remember this being announced last year and was quite interested in the premise. The character designs are also neat with an unique style to it. Fall should be fun this year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
justsomeaccount

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:49 pm Reply with quote
From not even paying attention to this anime to now being excited about it just because I want to see Asano's character designs animated (excluding of course that cool boots comercial), you know what title to put to catch some people's attention Laughing And looking at the plot summary his designs will probably be serious a la Punpun or Nijigahara which I prefer instead of the cutesy like Dedede, so let's see how he does it.

And about the series itself, a serial murder thriller can be interesting and I heard good things about the anime Sky Crawlers (although from what I heard it's more Mamoru Osshi's baby than his so maybe it's best not to quickly assume things) so right on.
DontmesswithKarma

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Dat staff though! Holy shit!!! Guessing that means we will get Tetsuro Araki and Ichiro Okouchi's anime in winter. Punchline was a pretty bad start to Noitama's 10th anniversary anime, next up is Assassination Classroom teams anime which i absolutely cannot wait for. (Seiji Kishi is a brilliant driector, Lerche have amazing animation, Uezu is doing an amazing job of Arslan and Assassination classroom). This looks like a great contender to keep up the steam, really excited
CoreSignal

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Finally, Noitamina's back on track. I heard the novel won an award, so the staff has some strong source material to work with. And those Asano character designs are icing on the cake. Really looking forward to this.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:57 am Reply with quote
Serial murder mystery is when everything becomes f up!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1