• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[WIP] Miki Takahashi Split

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:37 pm Reply with quote
We already have 2 Miki Takahashis:
Illustrator credited as たかはしみき
Voice Actress credited as 高橋 美紀

But there is also an animator named Miki Takahashi (高橋 みき) who works at Studio Wanpack

BUT, WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
An animator named 高橋 実希, which is also probably read as Miki Takahashi, works or used to work at Studio Bambino.

So yeah. For now I guess all the bio info and the lone Original Work credit for Kogepan can stay, and all the remaining credits can go to a Miki Takahashi (Animator) disambiguation, where a further split will need to be done. Unless it's difficult to change disambiguations after the fact, then I would wait so we could go straight to (Wanpack Animator) and (Bambino Animator) or something. Assuming that's even necessary. I'll look further into this, figuring which animation credits are whose, when I have some time later this week. We may even discover that the two animators are actually the same person.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 pm Reply with quote
animator is here until further disambiguation is needed: person#137697
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1