• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hentai recommendations.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:29 am Reply with quote
I don't think subject matter plays much into what sort of budget you get.

It's one thing to have NTR, but rarely do they have happy endings where the boyfriend fights back and saves his girlfriend. It's always the girl being mind broken and prefering being raped over being with her boyfriend. Who exactly is happy with such an ending?

Oh well. At least we got a new episode of Joshikousei no Koshitsuki yesterday.
Touma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:19 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
It's one thing to have NTR, but rarely do they have happy endings where the boyfriend fights back and saves his girlfriend. It's always the girl being mind broken and prefering being raped over being with her boyfriend. Who exactly is happy with such an ending?

People who want the boyfriend, or husband, to be humiliated and discarded. I think that is the attraction of neotare, but I do not have that fetish so I am not really sure.

There are also those who like the fantasy that if you rape a girl often enough she will start to like it and eventually thank you for it. I am glad to say that I also do not have that fetish.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Touma wrote:
People who want the boyfriend, or husband, to be humiliated and discarded. I think that is the attraction of neotare, but I do not have that fetish so I am not really sure.

The thing with NTR is that you're supposed to identify with the boyfriend, not the rapist. It's for people who get off on having a girl stolen from them. Which is most of Japan, apparently.
lynn p.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Hey everyone! This is my first topic posting of my own! I've been trying to track down some hentai that isn't all about sex. Something that has substance to it and a good story to back, if anyone could throw out some names for me to check out that would be great! <3 thanks
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 pm Reply with quote
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:24 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga, I just now noticed your posting; may I ask just what in Hades do you mean to imply by your link?!
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 am Reply with quote
Lynn P started a new thread asking for hentai recommendations and I just pointed out we already have a thread for hentai recommendations. And then the threads got merged. Is there a problem?
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:07 pm Reply with quote
^
*imagines a Homer Simpson "D'oh!" set on infinite repeat* Embarassed

Thanks for reminding me.....
Jezebel1669

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:13 am Reply with quote
First of all, hello everybody, I'm Jezzie. A self-proclaimed otaku, lesbian pervert with a definite sadistic streak.

I'm looking for help finding some good quality girl-on-girl action in animated entertainment and would like to hear your opinions on some English language (either dubbed or subbed) titles which are easily available in the UK.

Uncensored titles would definitely be a preference, and I've no limits on 'questionable' or hardcore content. In fact, the harder the better. Having said that, I'd prefer to see longer storylines with developing characters, involved narratives and strong storylines more than one-shots and two episode tales which are over before they've begun.

I favour tales involving powerful women, coercion and contemporary settings, and actively avoid 'loli' and age play themes, but any offers beyond that are warmly welcomed.

Any advice to give the poor little pervert in her quest for naughtiness?
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:00 am Reply with quote
First, you want to head to the official hentai recommendation thread (expect the threads to be merged).

So far as officially released yuri hentai titles go I'm afraid I don't know much. Not sure there is much released in the first place. I can only tell you about stuff you need to get through... other means.

Yuri isn't my thing but I really like Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Anata to Koibito Tsunagi. It's short, but sweet.

For a lengthier title with a bit more meat there's Shoujo Sect - Innocent Lovers.
Crisha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:39 pm Reply with quote
I debated leaving the recommendation in its own thread and making it a general yuri recommendation thread - since we don't seem to have one - but since it was specifically asking for yuri hentai recommendations I moved it to the hentai thread.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Lili-Hime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:48 am Reply with quote
willag wrote:
I debated leaving the recommendation in its own thread and making it a general yuri recommendation thread - since we don't seem to have one

Can we still have a yuri reccomendation thread? It'd be nice to have one since the shoujoai.com forums are forever dead now Sad There's not really been many other sites like it to replace it either. I can make a post if u want ^^

As for yuri hentai recommendation I don't really watch R18+ yuri but I've seen a couple. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wois super super cute and sweet. It's pretty short but it's based on a series of visual novels so there's more of it out there if you're ok with VNs.

Cream Lemon also has some yuri, but it's mixed with some straight I believe? This is a rough guide for episodes that contain yuri. It's been awhile I can't remember which episode I saw I think it was pop chaser but it was sweet.
L'Imperatore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:21 pm Reply with quote
I need some help to identify an old H...

Here's the description: The story is set in a medieval kingdom. The protagonist is a blue-haired (or green?) princess, and kinda a badass one, being able to fight using a sword. However, after a series of events (I forget the detail, she's defeated in a tournament or something like that), she ends up being sold to a slave caravan, where she and other female slaves are molested by the (also female) caravan leader. Eventually, she is rescued by a masked knight (only the lower part of his face is shown), who turns out to be her long-lost childhood friend. And then... they have sex. The moanings are there, the nipples are there, but the genitalia are off-screen, hence no need for censorship. Afterwards, they embark on a journey together.

That's all I remember. The H part is pretty softcore and the show actually DOES have story. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:36 pm Reply with quote
I haven't watched it but is it Fencer of Minerva?

MAL's character bios says Sho (blonde dude) wears a mysterious mask but doesn't show his mask. The bio for the girl says she runs away and gets captured as a slave. Judging form the bios, it seems that it matches.

As for how I found it, I just googled the term "h anime set in medieval kingdom" and scrolled through the results.
L'Imperatore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:53 am Reply with quote
Finally had the chance to watch the first few minutes of 1st episode. Yep, it indeed is! Thanks for the help! Very Happy

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 17 of 21