• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Nisekoi (TV) (both seasons).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:09 am Reply with quote
Season 2, episode 12:

Felt underwhelming this season imo. The plot barely moved while we got a lot of character focus individually on almost every episode basis. Naturally, the finale would feature Chitoge and her ribbon ;o

Anyways yeah, it's a fun show but nothing imo exciting. I personally liked the first season better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 12 (finale)

ahem.
S-S-S-Status quo!

We got a story about Chitoge losing her ribbon, and about her deciding to do nothing. Also we are meant to believe Chitoge, who we got told has good eye sight and was chasing after it, somehow mistook the fake ribbon as her original one, and somehow Raku got the real one. Somehow the one Raku had, got ahead of the original one too so that he could pick up the way, and we could all enjoy how much of a good guy Raku is instead of some lesson that perhaps making new memories can be more important than unhealthily focusing on the past. But I guess that is a lesson that I find is a big problem with the whole locket and key thing, which really did not move at all this season.

I rate this season as So-so.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:40 pm Reply with quote
I had assumed it would at least get the same episode count as last season, too bad that wasn't the case. There just wasn't enough time to really do much of anything. They probably should have done the thing with Chitoge's mom last, as that would have at least served as some sort of climax.
Cam0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Well I rated it Not really good. The first episode was somewhat fun and the opening was good. Aside from those it was mostly boring with moments here are there that kept me from falling asleep.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:53 pm Reply with quote
OAD 4:

Kosaki, Marika and Tsugumi get super sweet married life.

Chitoge is a furry.

How do you like dem apples, gorilla girl? Laughing
Chiibi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:38 pm Reply with quote
WHAT there's a FOURTH OAD!? I didn't hear anything about that!
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:46 pm Reply with quote
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-09-04/nisekoi-magical-patissier-anime-dvd-casts-yui-horie/.92503

Guess you should keep a closer eye on the news Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

Though ANN keeps mistaking it for an adaptation of the Magical Patissier Kosaki spin off manga. It's not. It's adapting the short extras found in the main series.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:56 am Reply with quote
I liked the magical girl segments, but a lot of the dream segments were not very interesting. Only the reactions at the end of each ones, and I guess Chitoge was interesting in them. And we all know that at least in the Tsugumi one it would be him who is the stay at home wife.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:26 pm Reply with quote
You have to love how shameless Marika is. Anime hyper She is amazing, isn't she?
Lol Tsugumi. "I think I need to see a doctor".

And I was not at all expecting Yui to show up but when Ruri mentioned "a magical princess", I called that it would be her, for sure.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 24 of 24