• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 6 Deadly Maids

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:07 am Reply with quote
Takamachi Ryoko wrote:
WTH? Where's Kogarashi from Kamen no Maid Guy?

And Fubuki?
fullmetalgirl21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Aww, no Meyrin Sad
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Eigengrau wrote:
Well, I've just caught up with Black Lagoon (a show I'd missed first time around) and I can't help but feeling that with Roberta the series had jumped the shark and only existed to serve up one crazy over-the-top antagonist with nigh-superhuman powers after another in a shonen manga-like succession of confrontations from that point onwards. Also, they could have renamed it "The Adventures of Revy, with Some Support by Rock" at that time, since the rest of the Lagoon team got relegated to minor support roles. A shame, because it started out much more promising. Still entertaining though, can't deny that.

You mean the show jumped the shark- AFTER they jumped their boat Hollywood style impossibly into the sky? I'm sorry, but the show started out crazy, and it's partly a manga/anime inspired by that crazy, impossible Hollywood action.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4