• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Prison School (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
itachi06103570

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Bruh I'm absolutely loving prison school and it's over the top raunchy nature and hana is the best thing since sliced bread. DAT R KELLY DOH!!!!!

Aww man spoiler[it gets even better later on in the manga when hana gets the ridiculous idea from watching mari and Kate 69 each other and says to kiyoshi oh let's 69 each other while we piss on each other I just LAMFO'D like there was no tomorrow when she pissed all over him.I know this sounds horrible when you read this but this is what you get from prison school the show/manga just escalates with every.single. chapter and if you can't stomach it then more power to you not all people can stand gross humor but like I said this was sooo ridiculous I had to laugh in my opinion.]

This just fuels my hana/kiyoshi ship and I'm loving every second of it. Very Happy
louis6578

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:40 am Reply with quote
You know, when I stop thinking of this as an anime and start thinking of it as something like... Family Guy where the point is to be as offensive as possible, it's pretty amusing. I'd say if you go into it with that mindset, you might even love this show.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:56 am Reply with quote
Episode 3 just finished airing a while ago and OMG, that was HORRIBLE! (That's a compliment.) I laughed so hard. XDDDD
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:14 pm Reply with quote
LOL, that was hilarious. Another fabulous episode of Prison School this week thanks to the guys' reactions, the shower scene, and Meiko! Must of felt awkward to sleep behind bars for Takehito lmao

Too bad for the boys though.

Sneaking out of prison is not so easy...
They try to make their plans like it is but little do they know... Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shikiari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Honestly credit where credits due, this show has completed a perfect U-turn for me. I don't think I've laughed so much during an anime episode for such a long time.

Meiko looked real nice when wearing her night/casual clothes. I mean her breasts easily look twice their size when wearing her revealing school uniform.

Looking forward to the breakout scene now!
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:50 pm Reply with quote
I just watched 3 episodes in a row. This is hilarious.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Episode 4:

Loved it! Such a thrilling episode. Kiyoshi's gamble almost paid off if he didn't make that mistake during his bathroom break. At least he managed to get some good memories with Chiyo.

And ahh, the ladies are just punishing the guys with no mercy lol. I spotted a tombstone piledriver...which I bet hurts like hell.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Episode 5:
Welp...Kiyoshi.

I feel bad for him tbh. Although imo, he was being a bit selfish as well.
The latest episode also showed that Hana does care about him even after what happened. Anyways, funny episode. It looks like the student council really wants to get rid of the boys though...
Shikiari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Another great episode and it's good to see Hana back after a short leave of absence from the series. I was rather surprised when Chiyo was revealed to be Mari's sister, they seem to be at polar opposites to each other. The Chairman's reaction was hilarious.

If Mari wasn't such a complete bitch, then I'd totally be into her.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Does Mari scare this shit out of Meika, or is she just a masochist and wants to be scolded and molested by crows?
louis6578

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:36 am Reply with quote
Went into Monster Musume thinking I'd love it. Hated it for being trashy, slutty crap.

Went into this expecting to hate it. Loved it for being trashy, slutty, self-aware crap that's actively trying to be crap.

Is something wrong with me?
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Episode 7:

Wow, that was cruel with what the Student Council are doing.

And anyways, operation DTO (as they call it anyways) reached its intensity this episode. I felt bad for the boys like Joe. The part with Hana and Kiyoshi though were priceless. Comedy thrilling priceless.

Seems like this transits into the next episode as well with the way the direction of the story is going.
Shikiari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:01 pm Reply with quote
I think the Chairman is my favourite character at the moment. Every scene with him is absolutely priceless. I get the feeling that Mari would love nothing better than to throw him in prison with the rest of the lads.
maCSlate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:21 am Reply with quote
I don't get it. My humor is extremely dirty. I love shows like SYD and Azazel-san, but I can't get into Prison School.
I tried watching the first 3 epsiodes, but I didn't laugh once. I actually had to force myself to watch them.
I don't get why people keep comparing it to SYD, aside from the general setting (girls school going coed) they have nothing in common.
Am I missing something? I feel like I should enjoy this show, but I somehow can't. Crying or Very sad
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 am Reply with quote
maCSlate wrote:
I don't get it. My humor is extremely dirty. I love shows like SYD and Azazel-san, but I can't get into Prison School.
I tried watching the first 3 epsiodes, but I didn't laugh once. I actually had to force myself to watch them.
I don't get why people keep comparing it to SYD, aside from the general setting (girls school going coed) they have nothing in common.
Am I missing something? I feel like I should enjoy this show, but I somehow can't. Crying or Very sad

I don't think so, they're completely different kinds of humor, really. Most people just sort of put everything with sexual humor in the same label, I think. Personally, I couldn't get through even one episode of SYD, and am enjoying the hell out of Prison School, so I believe the kind of humor it presents is just entirely different.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3