• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Read Manga Online

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Adventure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 am Reply with quote
How should this be formatted? By digital platform? Or by title with a link to its available platforms?
ben10pku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:37 pm Reply with quote
shilisha wrote:
You guys are really amazing!
Thanks for all the manga resources!

Yes and for official manga wallpaper resources please visit here.
El Don Med

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:55 am Reply with quote
Hello everybody!
I' m a fan of mahouka koukou no rettosei.
I used to read the Light novel in baka-tsuki, but now it has been abondended.
Does that mean that the séries is now officialy been published in english and sold or what.

Could you tell me where can I read the english version online.

And thank you.
lys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 am Reply with quote
The Irregular at Magic High School LN series has been licensed by Yen Press. Volume 1 will be out in October!
nhyalfhena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:12 am Reply with quote
Not sure if this also categorizes under manga, but I can recommend the web comic "Trace", about a little boy who lives in a world that's being overrun by evil beings called Troubles. The evil beings are countered by mutating humans called the Trace and the story is about the boy who discovers he is one of the Trace.
It's not the most original of stories, but it's still nice. The artist, Nasty Cat, manages to make something nice out of it.

The comic can be read on a new platform called www.spottoon.com which seems to be Korean based, just like the creators of Trace. They also have some other web comics there, but I haven't been able to check it out yet.
SamuraiNinjaDragon

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for the help! I've been wondering about where to find manga that I can read legally online. Thanks again! :3
dafox22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:41 pm Reply with quote
SamuraiNinjaDragon wrote:
Thanks everyone for the help! I've been wondering about where to find manga that I can read legally online. Thanks again! :3

Speaking of reading manga legally online, does anyone know where I can find the last 6 volumes of Seraphic Feather, by Hiroyuki Utatane? I've been wanting to finish the series since Dark Horse stopped publishing the series...

Does anyone know why DH stopped publishing the series? It was one of the better Sci-Fi series I read.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:01 pm Reply with quote
dafox22 wrote:

Speaking of reading manga legally online, does anyone know where I can find the last 6 volumes of Seraphic Feather, by Hiroyuki Utatane? I've been wanting to finish the series since Dark Horse stopped publishing the series...

Does anyone know why DH stopped publishing the series? It was one of the better Sci-Fi series I read.

Dark Horse has dropped a couple of series over time. I loved Seraphic Feather also, and was sad when it was dropped uncompleted. The answer is probably money related. It most likely was not making enough money to support continuation.

I doubt you are going to find any legal manga reading site for a old manga title, at least one that would have the volumes that Dark Horse didn't publish. Your best chance is to find a fan scanlation site.
AnneAlmgren

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:18 am Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing all those sources =)
Calico

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:28 pm Reply with quote
So, since no one's posted it yet, Viz has expanded their free section here. They offer several series free from the Shonen Jump+ website, such as Astra Lost in Space, elDLIVE, and (soon) the My Hero Academia: Vigilantes spin-off. They also always post the first three chpters of all of their Jump Starts from the Shonen Jump magazine to it. Besides that, they'll sometimes post chapters of some of their older titles. (For example, at one point, they posted the first three volumes of Food Wars there for anyone to read for free).
iGomui

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:30 am Reply with quote
People you should use Webtoons to read their top mangas like Noblesse, The god of high school, lookism, unordinary these are great titles that you should read. Smile [/quote]
RedSwirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:37 am Reply with quote
I'm not totally sure what this, but this magazine called Comic Zenon seems to have an English site with free chapters: https://www.manga-audition.com/comic-zenon/
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:06 pm Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:05 pm Reply with quote
What about Cycomi, it is an another web manga i know so far, but it's for Japanese-language readers only.

I hope it does this count: https://cycomi.com/
tinsoikeo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Very good
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3