• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Street Fighter V Adds Rainbow Mika

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:38 am Reply with quote
Ggultra2764 wrote:
Remember Mika from when I used to have Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the Playstation. Would be nice if they included some more older characters we haven't seen in years for a Street Fighter game like Karin and Sodom.

true, though its mainly fanboys or fanservice junkies that want the return of Karin. double for Juli and Juni.

at least CAPCOM was kind enough to put in A3 characters like Charile in the game.

all that is left now is the characters from the EX series. definitely would like to see Garuda or Kairi in SFV.

Hideki-Motosuwa wrote:
The last remaining characters will more than likely be Karin, Urien, & Alex out of the returning cast of the initial 16 characters.

I'm basing this on the fact that Siliconera reported about the 4 characters being put into the game months in advance and so far, Mika is the first of the characters they've proved right on getting in.

Highly doubt that will hapen. Karin is 50/50 , but chances for Urien & Alex are slim to none. if they bring one or both of them here, they would have to include Gill as well since their fates are connected to Gill.

however never say never. especially if they do like SFIV and include a Super SFV and/or Ultra SFV version.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GalicianNightmare

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:57 pm Reply with quote
@jr094 Not possible, since Arika own the copyright to said characters, not Capcom.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2