• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Senki Zesshō Symphogear

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDragonking

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:29 pm Reply with quote
But I do see it getting a dub if the push is there Funi just has to pick the right VAs to do the job. Plus Love Live is getting dubbed and they have songs every other ep so there is a chance.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Funny how this review doesn't mention the obnoxious yuri-pandering. I pity anyone who watches it because of this and gets slammed in the face with all that nonsense. Such a blight on an otherwise good show.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Chagen46 wrote:
Funny how this review doesn't mention the obnoxious yuri-pandering. I pity anyone who watches it because of this and gets slammed in the face with all that nonsense. Such a blight on an otherwise good show.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with yuri pandering. I think most men watching this show would agree, let them do all the yuri pandering they want during this hot over the top action show.

Really now. People are dying everywhere, the music is rocking, and the singing idols are kicking butt; the last thing anyone is going to think is "oh my god, there is too much yuri. Run away, Run away."

The only exception might be yuri connoisseurs or yuri purists.

Since I can't double post, I'll just include the following:

I could have sworn I saw this on the shelves, guess not. Hopefully it gets picked for domestic release. If not, I need to find better quality fansubs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3