• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Done] Request that Riri to Kaeru to (Otouto) be added

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 am Reply with quote
I submitted Riri to Kaeru to (Otouto) in the submission queue a few years ago. It is one of the Animax Taishou anime, which were made from scripts that won Animax's yearly script-writing contest. Since the other Animax Taishou anime all have encyclopedia entries I figured this one would be straightforward to add to the encyclopedia, but after several years the submission still hasn't been accepted (I'm guessing because no one else voted to support it). I was just hoping it could be added, since it has been stuck in the queue for so long.

Also, when I submitted it, I linked to the official site as one of the sources. However, the Animax Taishou script-writing competition doesn't seem to have been held since 2008, and Animax seems to have taken down their webpage for it. I later added a link to the Internet Archive for the official site, but that link doesn't seem to be working for me now either. Since I can't find a way to access the official site anymore, hopefully the other sources I provided in the submission (anidb and allcinema) are sufficient.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, I might have missed this thread. Here it is.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for adding it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1