• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
TRACE by Nasty Cat [Webtoon/Manhwa]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nhyalfhena

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:17 pm Reply with quote

Title : TRACE
Korean Name : 트레이스
Genre: Action, Supernatural,
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat

Plot Description :
The story set in the contemporary South Korea.The unidentifiable and highly destructive creatures called the Trouble are putting the world into chaos and the only ones who can fight the battle are the Trace, which are humans born with supernatural abilities. The "Trace" are also considered freaks and generally shunned by the community because some of them misused the powers for their own interest.
The plot revolves around two main characters. Sa Ghang-Gwon, a high school student born as a "Trace" who attempts to hide his ability. The other is Kim Yun-Sung, who acquired his "Trace" abilities during his early 30's.
A blockbuster masterpiece with endless conflict, hostility and peace.

My thoughts : I was looking for something refreshing when i found out about TRACE on the Huffington Post website. The artworks are really great, the use of the colors and the dynamic on point. It can be a bit disturbing for people who are not use to webtoon, but it's worth to give it a try. Also the story is really enjoyable, mature and action-packed. You have some funny / WTF moment in the story ( Tae-Eun is a Boss), and really sad part too(no spoiler, i promise!). I feel overall the story is well balanced and super entertaining. I should also admit : super power and super abilities are my kryptonite Embarassed . I can easily put this manwha on my must-read list. So feel free to have a look. Cool

Where to read it :
DAUM (korean version) : http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/trace2
Spottoon (English version ) : https://www.spottoon.com/workHome?book_no=11

If there is anyone who already read it i'm curious about your opinion on it. Any other fans ?
John Script

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:19 pm Reply with quote
It seems promising...
wizard_warz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:11 pm Reply with quote
this looks pretty good where can you read it?
st_owly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:03 pm Reply with quote
wizard_warz wrote:
this looks pretty good where can you read it?

Did you even read the original post? There are links to read it right at the bottom.... Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1