• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mushishi Zoku-Sho Tokubetsu-hen: Odoro no Michi

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrustTheFungus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Should this anime have it's own entry? It's episodes are listed in with "Mushishi: The Next Chapter" episodes, Crunchyroll has them together as one anime, and according to MyAnimeList it was in the third volume it's DVD release.
Dessa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 pm Reply with quote
There's a few different things at issue here.

First, is whether or not The Next Chapter (Zoku-Sho) should have one or two entries, just for the episodes. The series was officially split into "first half" and "second half" (the first half ending airing in June, and the second half starting airing in October).

The second, is that regardless of it's one or two entries, we have errors on the episode list for The Next Chapter. Someone had entered the information for the Odoro no Michi episode(s?) as episodes 11 and 12. The correct translated episode title and air date have been listed, and the erroneous entries are marked.

The third is if the special should have its own entry. There currently is an entry for Odoro no Michi. Sailormoon is the only series off the top of my head that had specials while the series was airing, with there being two that aired during the SuperS series. Unlike DVD-only episodes (some of which are with the series [Durarara!!], some of which are on their own [.hack//SIGN]), the specials generally have their own titles, and, IIRC, are usually their own entries.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1