• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
World Trigger (TV) (all seasons).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Episode 54:

Now there's something you don't see everyday:

The Trion Reflector technology got me curious though. I wonder what other technology we may see this season? And anyways, I find that talk about the ocean to be slightly amusing between Lilith and Chika.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:54 am Reply with quote
Lilith sure is full of energy.
Xeno making Osamu jump through hoops..
A new enemy makes his move.
Next episode should bring more excitement.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Episode 55:

Honestly, I thought the episode felt a bit predictable.
Osamu helping Xeno and vice versa took a bit of trust between them but hey, at least they are putting their differences aside and are on the same page for once.

Chika's attack was awesome. Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:21 am Reply with quote
Xeno still as stubborn as ever.
Good thing they got some spoiler[reinforcements]..
Osamu sure was persistent spoiler[to free Chika].
Damn, that spoiler[girl can shoot]!
Nice episode.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:18 pm Reply with quote
Episode 56:

Lol I guess even World Trigger has a fan service/swimsuit episode.
I think it's a fun breather tbh considering all the shit they've gone through in the recent arc. Lol Kirie got exited too. I think the girls looked cute in their swimsuits. Doesn't surprise me that Osamu ran into some trouble though.

Lilith's transformation's quite something though. I wasn't entirely expecting that. I really hope get an episode with background story about her in the future.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:20 pm Reply with quote
From the preview, we're definitely getting info next week.

Surprisingly, for a mostly breather/swimsuit episode, this I feel has been the best episode of this arc, the most that felt like the rest of the show. The rest of the episodes in this arc have been boring me.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:01 am Reply with quote
Two questions: Why did her gun blow up (and how did Osamu know it would)? and why does this series have a 2014 copyright on it? Shouldn't the copyright for the anime reflect the year the anime was released? Usually when they want to also acknowledge the source copyright, they put all the relevant years.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:38 am Reply with quote
Fun time...
The whole spoiler[peeping thing] kinda put a damper on things.
spoiler[Xeno clearly has feelings for Lilith.]
Looks like everyone used the spoiler[resort for "training"] LOL
spoiler[Liquid trion soldier]... nice move!
spoiler[Lilith showed her new soldier side], impressive!
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:11 am Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
Two questions: Why did her gun blow up (and how did Osamu know it would)? and why does this series have a 2014 copyright on it? Shouldn't the copyright for the anime reflect the year the anime was released? Usually when they want to also acknowledge the source copyright, they put all the relevant years.

1) The Trion Soldier was also inside her gun. He spotted the water coming out of it.

2) They don't consider this a separate series to the main storyline, so it has the same copyright as the rest of the anime, which started in 2014.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:35 pm Reply with quote
I missed the part about the water, thanks.

But usually when a production spans more than one year, they add years to the copyright rather than just keeping the original date. Like ©2014-2015. Then again, I've seen a lot that don't put any year at all, so there's that. Smile
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Episode 57:

So we find out more about Xeno and Lilith's past this episode. Kinda cute and sad in a way imo as she is being treated exactly like an experiment by the other scientists there. Also doesn't look like it's the first time she awakened her true powers.

I wonder if he can really accomplish the goal of living in isolating with Lilith though somewhere. And not only that, they still have others hunting for them...

Poor Osamu as well D:
That futile attempt to escape...
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Episode 58:

Damn..Giev is playing dirty. Good thing Yuuma is really focused and took that fake Replica out with no problem. Giev vs. Yuuma should be exciting if done right.

Also gotta give Osamu some credit for trying hard to escape himself. Yuuma's fighting skills are still as awesome as ever, which is neat to see. I hope the upcoming fight will live up to expectations...
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:22 pm Reply with quote
You know what is a dumb move, knowing that Lilith feels she is the reason everyone is in danger and that she was left behind by the group, and then deciding the best way to make her feel better is to leave her alone while you go get snacks. Someone with half a brain should see how that is going to turn out. She did not think it probably would have been a lot better to cheer her up by maybe asking her to join her in getting the snacks, not leaving her alone and probably sating her curiosity rather than her anxiety?

Also they apparently were not able to secure a backup trigger that might be useful when they manage to rescue Osamu. At least we saw some black trigger. But has really confused me how the Trion soldiers things work, by the looks of Xeno there is supposed to be a limit of Trion soldier, probably beyond the amount of Trion, but the bad guy seems to have an unlimited amount and does not care how many get destroyed.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:26 am Reply with quote
If she had been watching Dance with Devils, she would have known better than to turn her back on her. :)

Gieve probably has another cache of human batteries tucked away to power his soldiers. But his floaty companion did voice concerns about running out of juice against Koga.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:34 am Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
Gieve probably has another cache of human batteries tucked away to power his soldiers. But his floaty companion did voice concerns about running out of juice against Koga.

But they can keep just making copies as long as they have the energy to create them? Xeno seems upset at the very idea of one of his Trion soldiers getting destroyed as if he cannot just make a copy of them, that they are finite beyond just having the Trion to make them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 14 of 19