• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help! I am designing a Manga Reader App... Would you help me???

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cld12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quote
Hi there,

My name is Claudio and I am currently trying to re-design a Manga Reader App. This is not a commercial project but just some practice I am doing to improve my skills. I would need to ask you guys some questions to help me with the development of this project and I wonder whether or not you could help??

I only need answers from people in USA or UK who reads Manga on Apple Mobile Devices or traditional book style. (No Samsung, No Nokia, etc…) (No Anime).

Thanks for your help! Smile

Questions

1) Age?

2) Where are you from US or UK?

3)Are you Japanese at all?

4) Occupation?

5) Activities and Interest?

6) How often do you read Manga? (e.g. on a scale 1 - 5 with “1” being “not very often” and “5” being “expert reader”)

7) When and where do you read Manga? (e.g. When I go to work/On the Train - Before I sleep/In Bed)

8) Could you describe the actions of a typical day (or more than one) in which you read Manga?(e.g. I wake up > I read Manga while having breakfast > I go out > I get the bus > I read Manga on the Bus to work… etc.. if it makes sense).

9) Why do you read Manga? (e.g. “ for fun”, “entertain myself while queueing”, etc…)

10) What genre do you enjoy the most? What’s your favorite Manga?

11) Do you read Manga on Mobile devices or traditional book style? What technology do you use if any? iPhone 5, 6, 6 plus or any iPad?

12) Do you consider yourself an expert iPhone or iPad user? How well can you use it? (on a scale 1- 5 with one being “not very well” and “5” being “expert user”)

13) Do you currently use any App to read Manga? (Yes or No) If Yes which one?
Errinundra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:41 pm Reply with quote
There hasn't been any responses in 24 hours. Locking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1