• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I really want an option to hide episodic reviews.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reinhath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:18 am Reply with quote
Hey, so I'm the kind of person that very much dislikes having any outside information going into an episode of an anime. But if new episodes have come out and I haven't gotten around to it, and I want to check ANN, I have to fiddle with the link bar on top to avoid seeing reviews.

I think there should be an account setting where we can choose the types of articles we want to see. That way it will stay consistent after we refresh.

Maybe there is already something like this and I completely missed it. Please let me know!
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Reinhath wrote:
Hey, so I'm the kind of person that very much dislikes having any outside information going into an episode of an anime. But if new episodes have come out and I haven't gotten around to it, and I want to check ANN, I have to fiddle with the link bar on top to avoid seeing reviews.

I think there should be an account setting where we can choose the types of articles we want to see. That way it will stay consistent after we refresh.

Maybe there is already something like this and I completely missed it. Please let me know!

This doesn't exist yet, but it's a good idea so I'll show it to Dan (our developer).
Reinhath

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:03 pm Reply with quote
I appreciate it!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1