• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Golden Axe The Duel

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaiyanYasha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Based off of the popular beat em up series on the Genesis Golden Axe, Golden Axe the Duel takes all the awesomeness of the series in a street fighter Soul caliber like environment. This game takes place after the last battle against Death Adder in Golden Axe 3 and Death Adder discovers The Magical Axe used by Gillius Thunderhead. Over time, the powers of the axe have grown. Numerous warriors fight to obtain the powerful axe.
New characters in this game are made up of Kain Blade, who has taken to wandering the various provinces to help those in need. He seeks the axe in hope of uniting the provinces of the continent and ending the diabolical plans of his enemies, Zoma and Keel. Milan Flare, the princess of Winwoodand descendant of Tyris Flare, who helped defeat Death Adder long ago. Gillius Rockhead, who is Gillius's Great Grandfather. Zoma who served as an adviser to the king of Lustan, a kingdom which bordered the Southern Plateau in the ancient days. Jamm A girl born in the northeastern part of the continent, a collection of small provinces that until recently battled one another. She was abandoned as a baby and raised by the wilderness spirit Degaas. Though still young and naive, Jamm has learned a number of fighting styles from the animals and hopes to keep what's left of the provinces for them. and Keel, An elf warrior from the northern province of Crystal. Aside from these new characters the best thing i have to say about this game is it's graphics. these are superb and very well deigned it looks like as if Sega fused with Capcom to make it look like they actually made capcom look Jealous in the face. I think the best character i would choose has to be Kain. the best reason why is because he can summon a meteor as an attack. that's something Ax Battler never did before. I like it!:DAlso Gillius Rockhead does this attack where he turns to stone and creates a whirlwind of rocks hitting his opponents and the opponent gets sucked in and his stone form explodes!:idea:That Idea is just incredible. Bottom line Golden axe the duel is something worth playing never miss playing it at all. i know i won't.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Much like your other thread there doesn't seem to be any real point or purpose to this thread. It seems to be not much more than your own thoughts and ramblings on random topics. I'm sorry but if you're going to create threads for discussion you really need to give them some sort of purpose or topic for discussion.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1