• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Spotlight - And you thought there is never a girl online? (Netoge no Yome wa Onna no ko ja Nai

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:22 pm Reply with quote
I got the first episode and it seems pretty much to be what is advertised. I'm not sure why funi has it listed as TV-MA.

Nothing really to get excited about but I'll watch a few more episodes to see if anything interesting developed.
magvis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:22 pm Reply with quote
The manga somehow never caught my interest, so I wasn't expecting much from this series. I was pleasantly surprised. I think it's probably because the seiyuu are doing such a good job. The characters are stereotypes, but they're being played so well.
That said, I'm going to watch at least one more episode and see how it goes. Who knows? This might actually turn out to be an enjoyable series.
Xavon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 pm Reply with quote
So far so good. Hopefully this will stay as good at the manga...

The irony, of course is spoiler[in this series at least, there is almost nothing but girls online...]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1