• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New RightStufAnime.com Specials 4/7 - Simulcast Specials!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RightStufTanukiMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:53 am Reply with quote
Simulcast Specials!

Read the series that inspired the anime!

No Promo Code Required!

Click here to see them all!

WellGo USA Sale!

Save up to 40% OFF Blu-ray & DVD Titles

Promo Code: WellGo16

Click here!

Gundam Evolve Giveaway Contest! LAST DAY!
That’s Right! We're giving away a free copy of Gundam Evolve DVD! One lucky winner will be rewarded with a free copy of these fifteen short films offering new perspectives of the Gundam Universe! Enter for your chance to win!

Entries will be accepted until April 7th.

Click here!

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff!

We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page! For those who are interested, we do indeed have company lunches that much!

Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged.

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
"Approved" and waiting the final paperwork. People will be pleased.
A negative and a positive.
Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
-----------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstufanime.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than we can make them here? Click here!
Touma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 pm Reply with quote
I am a bit confused about the promo codes.

When I placed an order for the Seven Seas sale yesterday there was no promo code for it on the web site and I got the correct sale prices without doing anything except adding the items to my cart.
Today I see that there is a promo code for the Seven Seas sale, but all of the items that I looked at have the sale price on the item page.

What is the promo code for?

Edit: The Seven Seas order that I placed yesterday has already been shipped.
I have done enough complaining recently that I thought that it would be fair to mention something impressive.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dan297na

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:37 am Reply with quote
Having the same issue with seven seas sale. When I tried using the code, it states "This coupon code has expired or is invalid"

Are the discounts already applied without the code?
Touma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:52 am Reply with quote
Dan297na wrote:
Are the discounts already applied without the code?

Right now the "Your Price" for the Seven Seas books that I have looked at is the sale price. And I did get the sale price without a coupon code when I ordered on Monday.

I hope that they are eliminating the codes because I like it better this way.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
One-Eye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:56 am Reply with quote
#1-The codes have been a pain in the neck. You couldn't combine sales in order to get free shipping because system only took one promo code (haven't bought anything from RS this year so I don't know if that's changed recently), which made it feel like an attempt to make you buy more in order to get free shipping.

#2-Its been roughly 2 months now and they are still advertising sales without dates instead just saying "Limited Time". Is this going to be the new way of doing things? What is that about?

#3- Partial shipping isn't what it used to be, instead you are encouraged to spread out pre-orders over several orders so that things will be partial shipped when they can preferably pull things together from multiple orders. Otherwise you may have to wait for an order to be fully filled before it can ship (I guess this could turn into months?). I'm sympathetic on this one because I think its tough to provide free shipping, especially with the generally superior packaging RS has, but its not customer friendly and I'm not sure it was communicated well.

#4- Was having problems with the right prices showing up on the website and their ads. Sometimes prices were different from a search listing and the product page. This was fairly consistent last year, but it seems this has mostly been squashed though I did see it pop up a few times this year.

#5- Site still not working well in FireFox on my PC and 2 Mac laptops. Grr...

#6- Still can't put anything in any kind of order in my wish list and counters have still not returned. Looking at past orders is still a pain.

#7- I'm getting spammed now with emails. While some people maybe overjoyed at the increase of ads from RS I am not. Every merchant B&M or online seems to be under the impression that if they flood me with stuff it wont annoy me, but instead will make me want to buy more. Wrong. I end up opting out of getting emails or for those who wont stop I end up closing my accounts with them.

Its been roughly about a year since the new website has gone online and I'm not super happy. Its still going through some growing pains, but there also seems to be a change in the way somethings are done. I plan to limit my purchases with RS until things sort themselves out and if they don't well I have other options.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1