• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Rainbow Days (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 pm Reply with quote

Rainbow Days (TV)

Genres: Comedy, Shoujo, Slice of Life
Themes: Bromance, relationships, school

Plot Summary: Natsuki, Tomoya, Keiichi, and Tsuyoshi are high school students and close friends: The four boys have no club activities, and they hurry through their studies so they can spend their days having fun. Their main topic of interest: love. Natsuki has an unrequited crush on Anna, a girl from another class, and his friends keep meddling in their relationship.
----------------------------------

This could really be a dark horse of next year. The atmosphere and school setting is typical but there’s a diverse range of characters with emphasis on relationships. I feel like it could be a classic shoujo if adapted correctly and may have plenty to remember.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:32 am Reply with quote
Seems like this show will be a short and is 2 cour running into Spring. Hmm...I would of preferred a 1-cour with standard length but oh well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
meiam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:55 am Reply with quote
So cute boy doing cute things? Could be fun.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Well after watching two episodes, it's cute.

I mean, we got a group of guys and two girls introduced so far. Anna and Mari doesn't have similar personalities but their presence in the show makes the school life style amusing to see.

In particular, Mari has a hate for guys. Anna on the other hand seems like the type of girl that is friendly yet aloof. Anyways, I expect more characterization soon on the other characters too.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:11 pm Reply with quote
I laugh pretty consistently while watching and that's always a good sign.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:43 am Reply with quote
Its not cool to force a kiss on a girl who just expressed what could be taken as a crush on her female friend. After this it might feel like saying all she needed to "get fixed" was a guy to force himself on her. Not that she was not being mean bit itself.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:49 am Reply with quote
Snatching a present out of someone's hand then throwing it away -- now that's hostile.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:17 am Reply with quote
Yukiko is adorable, just the down type of girl who speaks her mind. And she has a nice personality too, the type that I think can easily make friends with just about anyone.

Lol, I feel kinda trolled at the end with the teacher's announcement. But hey, at least they studied for the good for their own futures.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:34 am Reply with quote
Only 25% at best, yeah that is bad. I am pretty sure they needed the threat.

Kind of makes me think of a joke in something, I think it was just Lucky Star where Konata pointed out that people with such different grades would not end up in the same school. Maybe it had something about Konata mentioning how she crams. Or was that in Azumanga Daioh?
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:40 am Reply with quote
Lol, Kei and his obsessions. That was a rather brutally honest way to express what he likes to a girl that confessed to him.

Still not sure what I think of Mari yet.
Actually, I have mixed thoughts about her now especially since she can be a bit irritating at times.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Kei-chan is a pervert ROFL
He sure has an interesting personality.
*sigh* that Mari...
The whole school is full of weirdos LOL
At least Natsuki is making progress with Kobayakawa ^^
Fun episode.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:50 am Reply with quote
I'm still honestly not a Mari fan yet but from the latest episode, I think she does show a more fragile side of herself. Hopefully she opens up more relationship opportunities with the guys whether it'd be friendly or possibly romantic.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1