• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
My Anime Suggestion List

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egoist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quote
Can we have the option to change the order of every category's sidebar; not just the customised ones? Why was it limited to begin with?

And the addition of a "Currently watching" category (with ratings) to the permanent ones?
lighthawk009

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quote
1) ditto to the naming suggestion. It is somewhat frustrating to have some anime titles from the same series sorted alphabetically in different places because their "main" titles are different (e.g. Zero no Tsukaima vs The Familiar of Zero).

2) Also, it would be nice to sort/show the anime's release year.

3) Genre sorting would be nice too

Just a more general question, how come if an anime is on more than one list the comment doesn't copy to all the lists? I created a "ongoing" anime list and also marked the anime as "seen some." It would be nice to have comments carryover from list to list Smile
Saffire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:01 pm Reply with quote
What are thoughts on adding a new category for novels? Light novels and anime are joined at the hip at this point, and although currently there are a few listed in the manga section, I don't really feel like they belong there.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:43 pm Reply with quote
I don't quite follow you (not that that it's my call, anyway). There is a section for novels, and it's pretty much dead.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:49 pm Reply with quote
@nobahn

I think the request was for a "MY Novels" section with a corresponding Encyclopedia section to list Japanese novels owned and read. Light (or heavy) novels don't belong in the My Manga lists any more than sound track CDs belong in the My Anime section where those listed currently reside.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:45 am Reply with quote
A minor MyList bug: the e-mail address filtering system seems to be getting overzealous, to the point of changing titles that have an @ in them, if only in dropdown menus:

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3