• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seraph of the End Replacement Programme

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SageModeKakarot

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 am Reply with quote
meh it wouldn't have bothered me after all the only important thing is the stuff on the discs and if that's fine what else matters?
IanC

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:10 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if there's German copies with the English outer box?

Also they got this sorted pretty quick, only the day after release.
Naniwa

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:40 am Reply with quote
SageModeKakarot wrote:
meh it wouldn't have bothered me after all the only important thing is the stuff on the discs and if that's fine what else matters?

Well if you plan on buying later the second part, when you put the two parts side by side, boxes will have different formats. Unless you buy a german edition again for part 2 I guess.
SageModeKakarot

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:15 am Reply with quote
Naniwa wrote:
SageModeKakarot wrote:

Well if you plan on buying later the second part, when you put the two parts side by side, boxes will have different formats. Unless you buy a german edition again for part 2 I guess.

still wouldn't bother me, i don't look at the boxes on my shelf all i care about is the stuff on the disc

if it did bother me then i wouldn't have got Bleach when it changed to the French design or my Dragon Ball and One Piece sets wouldn't be a mix of U.S and UK releases or my Fairy Tails would be a mix of part sets, Collection sets, DVD's and blu-rays
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1