• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Non-Anime Discussions?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamuraiNinjaDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Do we have a place to have general non-anime discussions? I couldn't remember, and a quick scan through the forum tells me we may not have one yet. If so, will we be allowed to do so? That way, if anyone has anything they wish to discuss outside of anime (believe it or not guys, there's more to life than just anime and manga Wink ), they can do so without spamming a section with off-topic threads. Does anyone think this is a good idea? Why or why not?
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:36 pm Reply with quote
What you're asking for is in the Subscriber's Forum.
Rukiia

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:37 pm Reply with quote
You need to be a subscriber to access the Community section of the forum where non-Anime discussions occur.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
SamuraiNinjaDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:42 pm Reply with quote
nobahn wrote:
What you're asking for is in the Subscriber's Forum.

Rukiia wrote:
You need to be a subscriber to access the Community section of the forum where non-Anime discussions occur.

Ah, I see. I was afraid of that. And I think to be a subscriber, you have to pay, right? I don't have the money to do so unfortunately. :/

It's fine. I was just wondering if we had such a thing since I couldn't find it. Thanks though. Smile
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 pm Reply with quote
SamuraiNinjaDragon wrote:
Ah, I see. I was afraid of that. And I think to be a subscriber, you have to pay, right? I don't have the money to do so unfortunately. :/

Yes, "subscriptions" are for paying users. Sorry. Perhaps in the future you'll have a chance to join our subscriber base.

animenewsnetwork.com/subscription
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1