• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Which Sonic Adventure is the more awesome?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaiyanYasha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Sonic Adventure is one of the most popular in the Sonic Franchise. but when you see which one works out the most, with the storyline which one really works the more better? I'd like to ask you a question in which sonic adventure game plot works out the more better.

Sonic Adventure:the Evil Eggman(Dr Ivo Robotnik) is looking for the 7 chaos emeralds to evolve the most powerful god of distruction, chaos from the master emerald who could bring destruction to station square. in the plots of the characters, you must help them out on various missions of their stories and help them out with the same exact mission most of the game. that is searching for the 3 pieces of the master emerald, knuckles story, Race to the finish tails story recover the emeralds sonic's story catch froggy that's Big's story.

if there are 2 parts of the first sonic adventure i can't stop getting the best of one of them is the sky chase game and the other is when Amy stops Sonic from hurting E-102 gamma. the best ending in my opinion has to be Big's ending where he finally fishes froggy out of Chaos 6. at the end he flies in the Tornado 2. nice concept. now Sonic Adventure 2 is pretty mixed and has a different plot from the other one. in sonic adventure 2, the military force known as G.U.N. has captured sonic thinking that he is the mysterious black hedgehog known as Shadow who has been stealing the chaos emeralds believing that they grant him the ultimate power he needs to become super and eventually carry out deeds for Eggman.

in the 2 other stories Knuckles meets his rival known as Rouge and She's a theif trying to get her claws on the Master Emerald he goes on a quest to retrieve the pieces of the master emerald, again, and tries to restore them before rouge steels them all. the last story is about tails following Sonic and Amy and Following their way into Eggman's space station and must destroy the final boss in the end FinalHazard, who failed to stop Sonic and Knuckles from using the Master Emerald to stop the Chaos Emeralds, the Space Colony ARK lost the power source needed to keep it on its collision course with earth and destroy it. Acting upon the orders given by the late Gerald Robotnik, however, the Biolizard used Chaos Control with the Chaos Emeralds' power to teleport out of the Space Colony ARK's central core to the outside of the ARK, where it fused itself to the Eclipse Cannon's tip, thus becoming the Finalhazard. Now in control of the ARK, the Finalhazard resumed the ARK's crash course into earth by literally dragging it towards the planet. However, having lost its life support system in an earlier battle left the Finalhazard weak and vulnerable.

so there's the plot of Sonic Adventure 2 a great plot but i just don't know how the storylines of the characters work out from this. well, i would have to say I like tails story the most and even though this game dosen't have a very convenient game control, i would still say it's a very enjoyable game and it's plot is very amazing just like the first sonic adventure but not just as great as the first. so i'd like to hear from you guys about which sonic adventure story is a lot better.

[EDIT: Even if English is not your first language, at least have the decency to use paragraph breaks more effectively. Thanks. -TK]
ParaChomp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:12 am Reply with quote
Neither, both have aged horribly.
Akuza

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quote
both games are good, but in my opinion adventure 2 was slightly better.

it just feels more of a sonic game than the first, they went out there with the whole open world sonic game, it was interesting, but sometimes (atleast when I first played it) I got lost of where to go..

I play adventure now and its a good idea, just wasn't the way to take sonic, in my experience.
Saitamadesuda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:01 pm Reply with quote
I haven't played Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 in years, so I cannot say how they hold up now, but even if they weren't as good, I will always hold those games a special place in my heart because of the nostalgia they make me feel.
Here's to hoping that the new Sonic game will be good.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1