• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Daisuki to Stream Tales of Zestiria the X Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msvitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:51 pm Reply with quote
Daisuki sure likes them ufotable content
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:57 pm Reply with quote
ah...I almost forgot who played Lailah. This is gonna be so different and a little hard to watch not hearing her voice as Lailah. She was so perfect in that role (like all her roles, really).

Probably one of the few anime I'm really hyped for. I hope Funi puts it on Hulu...but I kinda doubt that. They seem to have been putting less and less on there. I have Hulu for mostly US shows, but having current anime on there was a massive bonus..I'd rather have to subscribe to more services Sad
theNightster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:08 pm Reply with quote
I still would have preferred an Xillia or Graces anime to Zesteria. Zesteria was not that great of a tales game imo
hack5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:59 pm Reply with quote
theNightster wrote:
I still would have preferred an Xillia or Graces anime to Zesteria. Zesteria was not that great of a tales game imo

The characters in Zesteria was better than the rest,that must be why they got an anime.I have not finished Zesteria yet but im enjoying it far more than xillia.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1