• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your avatar.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:32 am Reply with quote
Garrus can always calibrate my weapons.

Err... That sounded weird.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:12 pm Reply with quote
To others yes, yes it did.To me not at all lol. Total Shakarian shipper here when I go through with a Fem Shep.
Gin-No-Ji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:01 am Reply with quote
my avatar is a cat form of gintoki where he disrespected a cat grave by peeing on it, so he was turned into a ugly fuzzy cat for divine punishment Surprised
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:04 pm Reply with quote
Switching for the next week. Since I started Riddle Story of Devil I figured why not continue my kick ass heroes and use Tokaku. Don't think she's enjoying her phone call much. Guess Geico didn't save her 15% on her car insurance. They in trouble now.

Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:35 pm Reply with quote
I'll switch back to Nana for now because Sara's game is severely pissing me off. It's 100% actively cheating.

So the only way to beat a boss is to use a boosted mystic arte to one shot it since it also has a OHKO move (like so). But I either don't get enough MP (I've been 1 shy several times), get knocked under 50% HP (which takes away my 2x attack boost), or it doesn't give me the square tiles I need (again, I'll be one shy). The boss typically spams this poison attack which drains a lot of HP, so I switch to a 1.8 attack boost not reliant on HP. I get everything set up and ready to go, but suddenly it hits me with a paralysis attack which stuns the one character I need for max damage. That's a huge steaming pile of bullshit right there.

When are developers going to learn that no one actually has fun when a game's too hard? They better pay for the new phone I'll need when I inevitably throw it against the wall.
DuelGundam2099

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:49 am Reply with quote
It's 4th of July time and I can sense my American manliness a callin', what better way to do it than to show off deep fried bacon? Cool I mean other than fireworks. Link.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:06 am Reply with quote
I think this is where I got my black Tosa Inu avatar.

I opted to use an MLA citation to make it easier to find: Roper, Kelly. "Rare Mastiff Breeds." LoveToKnow. LoveToKnow Corp, 08 Sept. 2011. Web. 21 June 2016. <dogs>.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Using another Tokaku avatar before my girls of summer run. Not happy with that? Well Tokako says deal with it.She has her shades on and don't care. Wink

CrowLia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:47 am Reply with quote
Spring is over and thus I must tearfully part with my beautiful Oikawa icon and the one to replace it will be Boku no Hero Academia's All Mightspoiler[ in his true form] I've a very special kind of love for the character design for some inexplicable reason

DuelGundam2099

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:12 am Reply with quote
Using Homer Simpson, it is time to gloat. Oh what I'm gloating about isn't going to take effect this year (if it does, better for me!), but when it happens, it's going to feel really nice. Laughing

Chiibi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Shizuru from Rewrite. Was going to use an anime screenshot but this artwork was so much prettier so...:p
Entelechy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 pm Reply with quote
My avatar is from the webcomic Not A Villain. This is my favorite character, Danni Moretti.

Original screenshot:

Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Time to finally start my girls of summer avatar run. Running 2 weeks late but whatever. I'll just run it into September some. So I figured I'd start with a series I just finished recently. So first up is the brash and boisterous, but also cute, Leone from Akame ga Kill.

CrowLia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:51 pm Reply with quote
The All Might icon wasn't really convincing me, and while browsing through my folders I found this image of Kikuhiko from Showa Genroku in drag and looking very beautiful. Back in winter I'd wanted to wear Kiku, but I didn't find a good screenshot so after finding this I decided to switch it up, as unusual as that is for me

Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Another week, another summer beauty. This time I'm switching to my favorite of the 3 water faeries from Aria. The siren herself, Athena Glory.

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 498 of 512