• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best and Worst of the Summer Season

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random 21

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quote
I was just wondering as to why there haven't been any of the weekly season rankings as we've had with the last few seasons. From what I can tell, the last season ranking starting while shows were on the 2nd/3rd episode, and this week a lot of shows will be moving on to their 5th. Any particular reason as to why these aren't back this season (at least so far)?
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:22 pm Reply with quote
I think Dan's taking a vacation.
+ 光

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:02 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering the exact same thing.

killjoy_the wrote:
I think Dan's taking a vacation.

Really? What's with everyone and taking vacations? My favorite professor at varsity won't teach a module I've been looking forward to for at least two years, because 'he's on leave'. -.-

I mean I understand that rest is necessary, but in that case, at least go the half-mile to find a temporary replacement (didn't they do that with The List when Lynzee was also absent for pregnancy leave, or something like that?).

And ANN just remaining dead silent about this also isn't good. Has 'The Best and Worst' just not enough views for them to warrant them not caring?
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:40 pm Reply with quote
+ 光 wrote:

And ANN just remaining dead silent about this also isn't good. Has 'The Best and Worst' just not enough views for them to warrant them not caring?

Wow it's only been 24 hours since the OP got posted and ANN is "remaining silent" and ignoring it. How about everyone just relax a tad and give Zac and the editorial staff a chance to even see the thread first.
+ 光

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
+ 光 wrote:

Wow it's only been 24 hours since the OP got posted and ANN is "remaining silent" and ignoring it. How about everyone just relax a tad and give Zac and the editorial staff a chance to even see the thread first.

Right. Still feels a bit silly to remind ANN of their own article.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:03 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, usually we start with a ranking of the first 3 weeks but this time I was on vacation so we're going to start with the first 4 weeks (July 1-28) next Tuesday or so. I apologize to all those whose joy has left their lives due to the one-week delay.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Well since the question has been answered this thread has run it's course. Hopefully all those affected by this horrid and unforgivable 1 week delay found something else to occupy that hole in their life and give them solace during this time of strife and uncertainty. Andraste guide us.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1