• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Otomate Party Details 9 Upcoming Otome Games

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:48 pm Reply with quote
I guess the Kadokawa x Marvelous one will get an anime someday.
manapear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:18 am Reply with quote
Only ChouChou Jiken and Variable Barricade stood out to me right now (Aya Shouoto! And that music for VB~). Everything looks HQ though. I hope at least a couple of these titles will see localization. >o< ♥
AmethystMoon420

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:47 am Reply with quote
AWWW YEEEAAAHH!! Look at all these upcoming otome games! Anime exclamation They all look so interesting! Hope the heroines will be good ones.

It's sad that they might not get localized though, but I'm glad that there are more otome games. It means that there is hope for more to be localized. :3
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:33 am Reply with quote
YES OTOMATE you're doing the right job of releasing those platforms not just in PS Vita bruh but IOS/Android as well! heaven knows that alot of us peeps doesn't have a friggin Vita(would glady trade my Iphone to it lel)

Praying that they'll have to localize some of the titles too and is that the infamous artist of Kiss of the Rose Princess? ...well congrats!! Im actually waiting for this day to finally come the author is famous for her 'reverse-harem mangas and it's all quite good, I was wondering when is she gonna ever pop up in Otomate and here she is haha

STILL keep those games coming Otomate, god knows how many money they've earned from all of those full house Otomate parties, Im glad that they're still doing very good
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1