• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ACCA TV Anime's 1st Promo Video Reveals Staff, Cast, January Debut

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:17 am Reply with quote
Madhouse? probly weird animation but good plot, not generic... like it after Gangsta, Joker game, and 91 days chills not moe as f*ck retarded I guess I need a breather nuff of those generic loli girly shows for a while
Animechic420

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:37 am Reply with quote
Pierrot. wrote:
Karl2 wrote:
Pierrot. wrote:
Nah no thanks. I've learned my lesson from Gangsta, Joker Games and 91 Days so I'm not going to fall for this again.

Your problem with 91 Days?

Tonal issues, uninteresting characters and a boring revenge story.

Ha. It seems you've been brainwashed into thinking good anime only involves a high school type setting with a bunch of maybe relationships.

That's why you can't handle complex stories such as the titles above. The main leads are in their 20s and 30s, whereas you most likely prefer characters to be forever in their teens.
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Animechic420 wrote:
Ha. It seems you've been brainwashed into thinking good anime only involves a high school type setting with a bunch of maybe relationships.

Where in my post did I mention or even imply a good anime needs high school type setting with a bunch of relationships? If you didn't know, some of my favorite anime such as Monster, Gungrave and Shingeki no bahamut don't even involve such things.
Quote:
That's why you can't handle complex stories such as the titles above. The main leads are in their 20s and 30s, whereas you most likely prefer characters to be forever in their teens.

Complex? Hilarious and please stop putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about the age of the casts.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:24 pm Reply with quote
That's some stylish stuff. The staff looks really good on this.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Animechic420 do not bait users with trollish and insulting comments. Especially after they were just warned to stop arguing. Not the first time you've posted like this either. Don't do it again or you could be facing moderation. Rule #1 here is be civil. That means you do not insult or troll/bait users. Period.

And Pierrot did I not just say stop the rude arguing? That does not mean just because it's a different user you can start it back up again. Report trolls and insulting posts, do not respond to them and escalate the situation. You've been on moderation once already yourself.

Last edited by Redbeard 101 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Alright. I apologize for my behavior.
Jayhosh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:33 am Reply with quote
Regardless of my initial impression the staff is comprised of some of my favorite anime directors of recent times, Shingo Natsume. Among other notable people. So I'll definitely give it a shot when it airs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2