• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Limited Outlaw Star Blu-ray Due December 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawkmonger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:07 am Reply with quote
Heck yeah, how did I miss this announcement?! I was just thinking about buying the DVD set they put out a few years ago so now i'll wait!
Chocolate Misu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Only now posting a comment did I find this is a EU release..... Anime cry When will America get this release? Will these discs be region free?
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Chocolate Misu wrote:
Only now posting a comment did I find this is a EU release..... Anime cry When will America get this release? Will these discs be region free?
That's a good question, I don't get why Funimation decided to get all of Bandais titles, when they only seem to want to release a handful. What titles have they reelased again? Cowboy Bebop and Code Geass? As to your question, I'm pretty sure it will be region B, so far I haven't seen any of their titles that were region free, aside from Mai mai Miracle, but that was a Kickstarter.
Meexa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:15 pm Reply with quote
we need this

edit: I'm pretty sure funimation will give us outlaw star on blu ray. They have been on the ball with blu ray collector's release. I'm still nervous though that it won't be as good as this one.
Nilrem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:53 am Reply with quote
I just received my copy through from Zavvi this morning, at first glance it's a nice looking package and I'm looking forward to watching it again (and looking at the book).
Meexa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Nilrem wrote:
I just received my copy through from Zavvi this morning, at first glance it's a nice looking package and I'm looking forward to watching it again (and looking at the book).

congrats, you have made us proud
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1