• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Arranges Vexille, One Piece Movie Showings

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanmack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quote
So they're showing One Piece movie 8 in theaters afterall, although limited.

The movie was pretty bad, but this still is pretty cool.
Emma Iveli

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quote
Dear Anime God... please let oe of the screening be in San Francisco... please... please...

But sereosully... when ever one of my favrote anime movies has a move with a limited release, it's never in San Francisco... or I missed it due certain reasions... not counting the Naruto movie... I got to see that in thertres at a very speical Viz shwoing...
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quote
they wont play the movies here but im take a road trip to where they play vexille
Ohoni

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quote
Why would they be showing the Alabaster movie? It's really not one of the better ones, and it's just a marginally better recap of the arc just recently shown on tv. They'd be better off doing one of the bigger and better movies, I think 7 was really good.
eyesopen0791

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Emma Iveli wrote:
Dear Anime God... please let oe of the screening be in San Francisco... please... please...

But sereosully... when ever one of my favrote anime movies has a move with a limited release, it's never in San Francisco... or I missed it due certain reasions... not counting the Naruto movie... I got to see that in thertres at a very speical Viz shwoing...

You're out of luck, I think. Digging around the site for that company, The Bigger Picture, their only California theatre listed is the Mann in Los Angeles, which is where I don't live. Crying or Very sad
Emma Iveli

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quote
eyesopen0791 wrote:
Emma Iveli wrote:

You're out of luck, I think. Digging around the site for that company, The Bigger Picture, their only California theatre listed is the Mann in Los Angeles, which is where I don't live. Crying or Very sad

Oh man... that sucks...
BrothersElric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Emma Iveli wrote:

Heh, you think you have it bad try living in a nearly baron western state like I do. Sad

Nah, I love living in Utah, it's just that I'd really like for some of these screenings to at least come to Salt Lake or something.
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quote
Please let them show in MI. I know they've shown a few in Ann Arbor and thats like- 20 mins from me. And Canton. Wherever I don't care....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1