• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Argument with UIUC JAC

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dnewhous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:27 am Reply with quote
Answerman once had an argument with my former anime club president that he lost. Does anyone remember what the argument was exactly? Something about the distributer/release of an anime?
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:53 am Reply with quote
For starters which Answerman are you even talking about? We've had a few. Also had one Answerwoman. Who is your club president? What school is this? High School or College? When was it? Was it here on ANN? You're gonna have to give a lot more specific information than what you have (which is none so far really) for anyone to even have a possibility of answering your question.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:53 am Reply with quote
The subject line implies the "Japanese Animation Club at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1