• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Films on Syfy Channel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnowyLightning44

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Neat, I've only watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (and that was a while ago so I'll probably re-watch it anyway) so it'll be nice just to sit down on a Saturday night and watch those. Also all the trailers on the MangaUK website were dubbed except the Redline one so I'm assuming that version on the channel will be the same but I couldn't find anywhere on the website specifying what language each one will be released in, does anyone have a clue about that?
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 pm Reply with quote
This is quite an impressive selection! One can only lament the fact that these are not reaching Freeview as Ghibli films would, but the market dictates that.

Nota bene: Wolf Children needs no definite article.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Nilrem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:19 pm Reply with quote
That's a good selection of Anime across types and great to see some anime on syfi again.
Souther

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:25 am Reply with quote
Ah crap, I missed Akira, Ninja Scroll and Redline, those were the ones I wanted to watch/rewatch. I hope they show them again at some point.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1