• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NY Int'l Children's Film Fest to Show N. American Premiere of Hirune Hime/Ancien and the Magic

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agent355

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:16 am Reply with quote
I was really excited about the possibility of seeing Your Name a bit early, until I saw that it only has one screening during the festival. Even if it's not sold out (the tickets are only being sold to members until January 25), I can't go then. Well, It's only a month and a half earlier than Funimation's wider release. I might be able to see Hirune Hime...
How did they get "Acien and the Magic Tablet" from "Sleeping Princess" (if I translated correctly)?
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Putting together my schedule for this year. Although I think someone needs to notify them to let them know that the title is incorrect.
Jolty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:50 am Reply with quote
This might sound strange, but am I the only person upset by this news? I thought for sure A Silent Voice would be at this film festival, but it isn't. I wasn't going to travel all the way to New York to see it either, I just wanted it to get some recognition.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1