• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Inuyasha Gets Stage Play Starring Golden Bomber's Yutaka Kyan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:51 am Reply with quote
damn i was hoping this was the return of Inuyasha Sad
AoHaruHime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:47 am Reply with quote
Takahashi sensei, please continue the manga. We want more of Inuyasha's characters lives now. Like what happened to Rin and Sesh, if Inukag started to have a family, what happened to Kagome's family. A new villain would be fine. The time has come for the shikon no tama to be alive once again. Don't yah think sensei? Embarassed
SamuraiNinjaDragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:48 pm Reply with quote
AceLuffy4Ever wrote:
damn i was hoping this was the return of Inuyasha Sad

AoHaruHime wrote:
Takahashi sensei, please continue the manga. We want more of Inuyasha's characters lives now. Like what happened to Rin and Sesh, if Inukag started to have a family, what happened to Kagome's family. A new villain would be fine. The time has come for the shikon no tama to be alive once again. Don't yah think sensei? Embarassed

As much as I would love to see more InuYasha, I fear that the haters and anti-fans would just bash InuYasha even more than usual. I think you know why right? The whole InuKagKikyo love triangle, the InuKag thing, the 167 episodes of the original anime (even though the Final Act finished the manga within 26 episodes), and so many other reasons. I rather InuYasha not get anymore hate.

Anyway, back on topic. I think this is pretty cool, and I hope that it goes well. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1