• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Limited and Funimation Updates [2017-02-19]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
12skippy21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Still waiting on a Death Parade release! Sad
IanC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Oh sweet, SHIMONETA
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:46 am Reply with quote
A release for Anthem of the Heart at last! This may be the first time I'm anticipating a Mari Okada work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
hickey92

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 pm Reply with quote
I really love Anime Limited. They're the best thing to happen to the UK anime scene in a long time. They release proper collectors editions with decent artboxes and not just a crappy cardboard slipcover, bring older series back into print and in most cases onto Blu-ray for the first time (before the US in a lot of cases), and release movies in cinemas (we got Your Name in November 2016 and the screenings of it are literally only just coming to a close, the USA hasn't even gotten it yet). I'd say the only problem I have is that they release good stuff so often that it burns huge holes in my wallet because I have no willpower. Very Happy Hell, even in just this snapshot of the next couple months I have my eye on at least 5 Blu-rays. I only hope they don't fizzle out like quite a few of the UK distributors have, but, considering they are now distributing for Funimation instead of Manga, I would assume I can look forward to a lot more. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1