• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation TV Ranking, March 6-12

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 pm Reply with quote
LMAO Only reason Naruto charted is due to the usual shows not being listed. Well, if this is the last time it charts before it ends then burn it into your memory.
AX7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:08 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
LMAO Only reason Naruto charted is due to the usual shows not being listed. Well, if this is the last time it charts before it ends then burn it into your memory.

This comment reeks of pettiness, either way if just a few spots are what's keeping Naruto from the top 10 then it still means it's super successful.
Hope to see Boruto anime pulling good ratings as well.
Ushio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:

So being a top 15 rated anime is a disappointment? why?
sailorsweeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:43 pm Reply with quote
It is always nice to see Folktales make the list from time to time

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:57 pm Reply with quote
The Japanese had something forgotten to naruto in their audiences, for that reason this is good news, I would not be surprised if it continues to grow, and that Boruto easily surpasses it, since it is a "new anime" and can have a facelift as He made Dragon ball super in terms of audience, and thus be a better competition. This makes me happy because it's from my favorite series.

Smile
pauladls

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quote
#868479 wrote:
The Japanese had something forgotten to naruto in their audiences, for that reason this is good news, I would not be surprised if it continues to grow, and that Boruto easily surpasses it, since it is a "new anime" and can have a facelift as He made Dragon ball super in terms of audience, and thus be a better competition. This makes me happy because it's from my favorite series.

Smile

Lol no boruto rating Will be worse
Araki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Naruto's ratings aren't really "growing". It's just that Doraemon, Shin chan, One Piece and Dragon Ball didn't air last week.
joe_g7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:05 am Reply with quote
AX7 wrote:
KH91 wrote:

This comment reeks of pettiness, either way if just a few spots are what's keeping Naruto from the top 10 then it still means it's super successful.
It wouldn't have made it in the list if One Piece and Doraemon also aired. No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise, that guy is telling the truth.
AX7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 am Reply with quote
joe_g7 wrote:
AX7 wrote:
KH91 wrote:

It wouldn't have made it in the list if One Piece and Doraemon also aired. No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise, that guy is telling the truth.

Bro you're a Bleach fan that shit got cancelled for a reason. #Facts
joe_g7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:49 am Reply with quote
AX7 wrote:
joe_g7 wrote:
AX7 wrote:
KH91 wrote:

Bro you're a Bleach fan that shit got cancelled for a reason. #Facts
Man I wish I had the internet when I was 12 like you kid.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 am Reply with quote
Pokémon Sun & Moon at No. 5...That's an awesome feat (even if only temporary)! Smile
Hugh Mungus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
Pokémon Sun & Moon at No. 5...That's an awesome feat (even if only temporary)! Smile

Same here brother, I also love the fact that KiraKira made No.6!

While not a big fan of Naruto, it's kind of nice to see it make the Top 10, even if it's under these circumstances.
NightRunner7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:37 pm Reply with quote
AX7 wrote:
KH91 wrote:

people seems to forget that Dragon Ball Super and One Piece are morning shows they air on Sunday mornings 9am and 9.30am while Naruto Shippuden airs on Thursday nights at 7.30pm so Its ratings are pretty good actually
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:30 pm Reply with quote
AX7 wrote:
KH91 wrote:

This comment reeks of pettiness

Wrong. Wasted first post by you. What a shame. lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1