• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Utawarerumono (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flame-X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:05 am Reply with quote
Malintex Terek wrote:
There's no "world-changing" events in Utawarerumono. Hakuoro took over a country because he had to. The final "boss" of the show is a tragic twist, and most people here are going to hate the ending (badly).

But, at least there's closure.

well in that tragic twist u will learn the deep secrets in the past hidden within our characters. its not just hakuro's spoiler[beast], but its also about his origin's civilization many generations ago. There's also a spoiler[sci-fi] twist.
omar235

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:29 am Reply with quote
WHOA Kuuya's pesonality took a very quick 360 turn...first she's all "for the countries protection" now she's "bring me hakuoro's head" jeeze talk about mental instability...but what a great episode that was hahaha cant wait for the next one!! Very Happy
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:08 am Reply with quote
Ehhh, she's not really mentally instable. spoiler[She's REALLY easily manipulated, and considering how young she is, that's not really surprising. Though that bishie angel guy is starting to be very suspicious. Rolling Eyes ]

Man, how are Hakuoro and his team/harem spoiler[ going to take out an army of mechas?!!] Shocked
Daemonblue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:23 am Reply with quote
Well Hakuoro could always spoiler[go beast form and rip em to shreds], well maybe not ALWAYS, but if he gets mad enough and losses his head Razz
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:27 am Reply with quote
From the looks of the preview of ep. 22 where spoiler[it looks like Aruruu got killed in battle, ] that may not be far off!
omar235

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, Hakuoro was always close to aruruu and eruruu especialy after there spoiler[home village was destroyed killing everyone]he looked like he lost it, I'll find it hard to imagine if he's able to spoiler[restrain his inner beast] and hold back the urge to ripe Kuuya's head off. Razz But yeah she really is manipulated easily, maybe her bodyguard should have a sit down with her she seems to listen to him.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote
WHOA!!! Episode 22 is like the motherload of all badassness! Shocked

(well, for this series anyways Wink )

spoiler[Hakuoro's true form is finally revealed, and man it got bloody quick! Too bad that annoying "Dilandau"-esque guy didn't get killed. ] Mad

Though the one thing that really intrigue me more is that spoiler[fantasy setting of Utewarerumono may not be what it seems. From the look of the flashback, it seems to take place at our present time. ]
Daemonblue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Don't forget the possibility that spoiler[it's an alternate reality that Hakuoro appeared in after he merged with the beast thing when he was shot, in a way that would also explain all of the different humanoid races. Instead of just the monkey missing link there were missing links in the alternate reality that connected humans to other animals, seems like that explanation for the new plot holes fixes a few things Razz.] And yay, it seems my prediction wasn't too far off.
younghoon2000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:12 am Reply with quote
Hello everyone, just wondering, you know there is a wall painting at the end of EDs right? I just want to know what that blue and red thing is and also what that bird thing in the middle is. Thank you for your help. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5