• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Examu to Launch Crowdfunding Campaign for Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars!!!!!! Fighting Gam

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:31 am Reply with quote
Japan sure loves making ridiculous names for their works. I hope when the crowdfunding succeeds, they will consider making a Six Stars!!!!!! DLC for those who already own the Steam version of LOVE MAX!!!!!
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:06 pm Reply with quote
John Hayabusa wrote:
Japan sure loves making ridiculous names for their works. I hope when the crowdfunding succeeds, they will consider making a Six Stars!!!!!! DLC for those who already own the Steam version of LOVE MAX!!!!!

Well, that's my thought exactly, I know I've already mentioned my peace about this in the usual forums I go to, but yeah, more than likely, it'll be a separate PC version for Love Max. Would have been nice if it instead would have been a DLC update/upgrade similar to GG: Xrd - Rev 2, since technically, the game is still considered Love Max, barely any cosmetic changes, except for adding the additional character/arcana and other stuff towards it.

But...since they did mention adding more features to this specialty port/version, hopefully they could add more to it when they can.
Hideki-Motosuwa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:57 pm Reply with quote
This will be a stand-alone version as too many things are being considered to be added and not to mention new characters if the crowdfunding is successful. I guess it's obvious as to why there will be no console version this time but for those who don't know:

The reason is mostly a money thing when it comes to submitting new updates and such to Sony. Examu isn't a big company so they don't have a lot to throw around when submitting for certification. Since it's easier on them to do updates on PC and just release them, it seems this was the only choice left at the time being for this version to come to the west.

When this version gets to a state of being "complete", then I would think they'll release it on consoles from that point but I could be wrong. Either way, they have my support on this 100%.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1