• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Thunderbolt Fantasy's 2nd Season Slated for 2018, Side Story Video Project to Also Launch

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:24 am Reply with quote
Can't wait. Hope TMR returns.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:49 am Reply with quote
Once I get home and have a decent internet connection, I'll totally upload the video of the PV (I missed the very beginning, but it wasn't important), and of the two puppets going around the room and fighting.
IKKIsama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:27 pm Reply with quote
meronichan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:23 pm Reply with quote
I am happy that they're going to shoot the Sha Wu Sheng chapter of the novel, although it also makes me wonder if they will do the same for Xing Hai (perhaps next year?).
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:43 am Reply with quote
If CR gets this again, they must have pulled some strings.
Issac Sarrowtail

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:19 am Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
Can't wait. Hope TMR returns.

Personally, I hope not... I didn't like them back in the day with SEED and honestly they haven't changed much with Thunderbolt Fantasy, to the point that my enjoyment of the show sank a bit with that really good opening (really just replace the song with someone else and I would have been fine).

IKKIsama wrote:

So whom are these characters?
..{meronichan}.. wrote:
I am happy that they're going to shoot the Sha Wu Sheng chapter of the novel, although it also makes me wonder if they will do the same for Xing Hai (perhaps next year?).

Maybe, but I think that this has much more to do with the fact that Sha Wu Sheng is VERY popular. Call it the Mami Tomoe effect, but the moment that he died was the moment that it would have been hard to do anything else since he was such a darkhouse.
Plus, Sheng is the character that we know the least about before he bit it (next to Bu Huan) . So yeah, I see the side story doing two things really... printing money, and at least defining Sheng a bit more.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1