• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: School-Live! GNs 4-6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:05 pm Reply with quote
I loved the TV series and hope there is a second season. But the manga is great too, a must read.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:49 pm Reply with quote
I had thought that the series would have dropped in quality after the girls left the school, but it just keeps getting better and better.
Nordhmmer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:21 pm Reply with quote
BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:
I had thought that the series would have dropped in quality after the girls left the school, but it just keeps getting better and better.

Was happy that the author did not center the on keeping the girl's with-in a singular area.Now the girls are forced to keep moving,allowing the story to develop a slight Walking Dead feel.

The anime adaption was enjoyable in it's own right,wonder what the odds are on further adaptions.
dm
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I'm going to have to go back and re-read volume 6. Having the elementary school survivor be Rii's delusion makes a lot of sense, I missed the signs of that. Thanks for pointing that out.
GhostD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:45 pm Reply with quote
If there was one gripe I have about this is that the story has been moving somewhat slowly. Not in the dragging sense but rather because the chapters are short considering this is a monthly series even though its been like this since 2012
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:24 pm Reply with quote
I like the thing they just pulled off recently, since one problem with zombie series is that byting is a very poor way to have an epidemia, it already hinted/said that's not exactly how it works, which makes more sense.
GhostD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:59 pm Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:
I like the thing they just pulled off recently, since one problem with zombie series is that byting is a very poor way to have an epidemia, it already hinted/said that's not exactly how it works, which makes more sense.

I believe they hinted 2-3 chapters ago that the zombie virus thing is airborne which makes more sense and it adds to the dread and danger
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:07 pm Reply with quote
dm wrote:
Wow, I'm going to have to go back and re-read volume 6. Having the elementary school survivor be Rii's delusion makes a lot of sense, I missed the signs of that. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was wondering how on earth she survived on her own, but that idea didn't even occur to me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1