• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hi from the Bush

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigUnit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 am Reply with quote
G'day all

First time posting here, didn't know where else to post this cause it seems like its either here or MMGN in terms of talking to Aussie anime People, unless you lads/ladys can recommend another place ?

anyways was just wondering if anyone knew the best place to get Realistic attack on titan swords, im talking proper ones that look exactly the same as the anime, metal (detachable) blades, correctly colored handles with actual triggers in the hand piece, i have searched high and low and just cant find them, i either find swords with the wrong colored handles but do have metal blades, or i find ones with the correct handle but plastic or wooden blades

if anyone knows where i could pick up some or can steer me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated, look forward to getting to know you locals of the forum.

Cheers, Big
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:16 pm Reply with quote
Why would you want realistic ones with metal blades, the entire kit would weigh a ton!
BigUnit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quote
Cause i love the feel and weight of a real blade, yes it may make the overall system heavier but none the less
izukisan

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:30 am Reply with quote
hello there
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1