• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shoji Gatoh, Shikidouji, Seiji Kishi, Hiroyuki Hashimoto, More Listed as Attending Anime Expo

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Classroom of the Elite/Yōkoso Jitsuryoku Shijō Shugi no Kyōshitsu e directors Seiji Kishi and Hiroyuki Hashimoto, animator Yūji Higa, and producer Shō Tanaka. They will attend the "Crunchyroll and Kadokawa Present: Summer Simulcast Preview" panel on July 2.

This seems to imply that this show will be 1 of CR's summer simulcasts.[/quote]
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Okay.... And who are they going to get to take care of all these guests? AX's GR is so horribly understaffed. I worry for the guests since I know AX does not treat them (nor their staff) well. So many problems with this con yet industry can't ignore them because they're the biggest and therefore provide the most exposure. If they had the option I'm sure many of them would not go.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 am Reply with quote
A case of too many cooks spoiling the broth, perhaps? With so many guests for whom to queue up, a certain amount of disappointment is inevitable on the part of people wanting to meet them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:49 am Reply with quote
Zin5ki wrote:
With so many guests for whom to queue up, a certain amount of disappointment is inevitable on the part of people wanting to meet them.

That's exactly what I said last year. For example, even if you line up for an autograph, perhaps skipping out on other things you wanted to attend, there's no guarantee you can get that autograph if you end up with a standby ticket.
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 am Reply with quote
crosswithyou wrote:
Zin5ki wrote:
With so many guests for whom to queue up, a certain amount of disappointment is inevitable on the part of people wanting to meet them.

That's exactly what I said last year. For example, even if you line up for an autograph, perhaps skipping out on other things you wanted to attend, there's no guarantee you can get that autograph if you end up with a standby ticket.

I've never had any luck with Standby tickets.. the only time I was able to get an autograph was for Shoji Kawamori and I had to $$ for it.

Luckily for me there is nobody this year that I would pursue so less lines for me to wait in.. Smile
Random Name

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 am Reply with quote
Anyone else really hoping ponycanyon will announce a full anime for Kase-san at anime expo? Seems like it's getting alot of social media hype.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1