• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Game!! Anime's Video Previews fourfolium's Opening Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:48 am Reply with quote
I'm really excited for this new season with all our favorite characters returning along with some new faces. I can't believe the actress who voices Yui Kotegawa in To Love-Ru will be voicing one of the new characters. I'm not sure how I feel about the new opening theme song. It doesn't feel like it lives up to the opening theme to last season.

Does anyone know what they're saying? Near the end, spoiler[it sounded like Aoba was asking Rin something about Yagami-senpai].
thomas8166

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm Reply with quote
So looking forward to this as well! Can't wait!

CANimeFan88 wrote:
Does anyone know what they're saying? Near the end, spoiler[it sounded like Aoba was asking Rin something about Yagami-senpai].

From my (poor) understanding of Japanese it went something like this:
spoiler[Near the beginning of the video Aoba talks about having been at Eaglejump for a year and how Yagami and the others have helped her out, and now she's becoming a senior herself. She is then seen practicing her self-introduction (as a senior at Eaglejump), presumably because she expects a newcomer this year. Near the end of the video, Rin asks Aoba what she's doing, and Aoba replies that she's nervous about becoming a senior. Rin then informs her that there won't be a newcomer this year.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1