• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Questions / Identifying Anime.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lesterf1020
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:21 am Reply with quote
ask21771 wrote:
I'm looking for anime episodes that have multiple characters stomachs growling

Ben-To
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:26 am Reply with quote
ask21771 wrote:
I'm looking for anime episodes that have multiple characters stomachs growling

I'm curious - why? I've seen this kind of request before, although I believe that poster asked specifically for scenes that had female characters whose stomachs were growling.
Touma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 pm Reply with quote
PotteryWalrus wrote:
The first one is about a young man who accidentally got 'engaged' (I think he licked some of their blood from like a cut when they were all kids?) to four different girls in his hometown before moving away and forgetting all about them. Then years late he moves back and all the girls want to sex him, obvs. Oh, also it's all pretty consensual and each of the four girls turn out to be the princesses of different kinds of yokai, I think?

That could be Koihime.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
PotteryWalrus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Yes, that's it exactly! Thankyou!
Marcuse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 pm Reply with quote
I saw it on French tv in the late eighties, and I honestly don't remember much of it. It starts when people have to run, they can shapeshift thanks to something they put in their neck. The main character, a boy, chooses his own path, in search for something I can't remember (his mother?) He gets help from a little creature that at the end of the film appears to be his shapeshifted girlfriend or something. Also, he is accompanied by a girl, but at the end she says she's a plant, and changes into one by a river sides. Not much to go on, but hopefully it rings a bell with someone...
horseradish

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Marcuse wrote:
I saw it on French tv in the late eighties, and I honestly don't remember much of it. It starts when people have to run, they can shapeshift thanks to something they put in their neck. The main character, a boy, chooses his own path, in search for something I can't remember (his mother?) He gets help from a little creature that at the end of the film appears to be his shapeshifted girlfriend or something. Also, he is accompanied by a girl, but at the end she says she's a plant, and changes into one by a river sides. Not much to go on, but hopefully it rings a bell with someone...

This might be One-Million Year Trip: Bander Book (1978), which features Black Jack as a space pirate. There was a French dub. It is legally streaming on Viki. Not available in the US though.

If I recall correctly, a baby is placed in a capsule and sent into space before a ship blows up, then the capsule lands on a planet of shapeshifters. His animal companion is actually the shapeshifting princess while the other girl is actually a tree?
Xyzvoltz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:59 pm Reply with quote
There's this anime that I watched a long time ago but didn't end up finishing it. It was a really good anime and I'm hoping that someone can help me find the name.

This anime was about this boy who scores the highest on this test to go to a school to fight these monsters that invaded the earth. his sister is hospitalized but she is allowed out. when he gets to the school two girls that are looking for him he evades them. when they go to the welcoming ceremony the two girls get in trouble and were expelled another character doesn't like the ruling so steps out of line and yells at the commander, which gets expelled as well. The boy disagreed so the commander said if he wins in a duel, she will undo the expulsion. in the duel they use this stone to equip their weapon and there is levels to the armor. Somehow, the boy gets to the second level which shocks everyone and forces the commander to use her second level armor.

There is more but anyone know of an anime like that?????
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:06 pm Reply with quote
that sounds like Hundred. However, that aired last year and not a long time ago, so that might not be it
Xyzvoltz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 pm Reply with quote
THAT'S IT!!!! I don't know why i said long time ago but YESS!!!!! I couldn't remember it for the life of me!!! Thank you so much!!!
britishanime101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:04 am Reply with quote
Hey guys !!

I was hoping someone could possibly help me out. I am looking for this show I watched when I was a kid it showed in the late 90's early 2000's I just don't remember the name of it. All I remember is this boy was putting a video game into his system and was transported into the game. There he met a girl and it turned out her missing father was the bad guy all along. And they had like pets that transformed or something and they really liked rice balls lol thats all i really remember , if someone knows what I am talking about please help me out Smile

Thanks !
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:44 am Reply with quote
Sounds like Monster Rancher.

In the future use this thread.
britishanime101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Thank you that's the show !!
Xirix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 am Reply with quote
Okay so this just popped into my head and I can't remember what it was from, there's a scene where there's a woman in a car, and a guy with a gun lets himself in and makes her drive.

He says that she's going to be his "guaranteed lay" for the next month, or something like that, and then she speeds the car up and crashes it into a tree I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:43 am Reply with quote
I am looking for mecha anime, which was released before 2000, i exactly dont know the name of that anime... But i know some scenes from which you can get some gist...
The scene goes like this on the first episode the hero who is a small boy will be sitting on the shoulders of a big mecha and riding it by blowing a flute. That robot will move based on the sound of the flute, the giant robot will accidentally step on a female's bullock carriage, who is the heroine. Later they become friends... Then on one scene the hero comes to know that there is a control centre for that mecha using that he can fight with that giant robot.. on one day the hero was asked for a duel against a another mecha whose rider was a general for the heroine who is actually a queen... During that fight the hero's mecha will be freezed by the generals mecha, but the heros mecha will be emerged from that freezed structure into a more powerful mecha... After this the journey goes on... Till this i remember... Can you tell me what is the series name...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:26 am Reply with quote
I am looking for mecha anime, which was released before 2000, i exactly dont know the name of that anime... But i know some scenes from which you can get some gist...
The scene goes like this on the first episode the hero who is a small boy will be sitting on the shoulders of a big mecha and riding it by blowing a flute. That robot will move based on the sound of the flute, the giant robot will accidentally step on a female's bullock carriage, who is the heroine. Later they become friends... Then on one scene the hero comes to know that there is a control centre for that mecha using that he can fight with that giant robot.. on one day the hero was asked for a duel against a another mecha whose rider was a general for the heroine who is actually a queen... During that fight the hero's mecha will be freezed by the generals mecha, but the heros mecha will be emerged from that freezed structure into a more powerful mecha... After this the journey goes on... Till this i remember... Can you tell me what is the series name...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 539 of 569